Hello everyone… as I continue on my journey I’m blessed to share His Word with you – as He continues to help me out of the state of depression (though some days still stumbling) and pressing on, persevering through and seeing the joy He surrounds me with!
Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4 (NIV)
Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share at:
I share this Scripture with you today because of many things going on in my life and new study that started Monday, September 13th! Join me and several other women for a journey to Makeover of the Heart at The Well with Tracy Berta video’s and her study guide that we can download each week!
Come experience a complete heart transplant, allowing God to take out your old heart full of its selfish desires and replace it with a new heart….
A Delightful Heart
A Healed Heart
A Committed Heart
A Prayerful Heart
This first week – Tracy requests for us to get our hearts ready!
- God’s Word says that “when we delight ourselves in Him, He gives us the desires of our heart.” Have you taken any time to ponder WHAT the desires of your heart are? What are your dreams? Aspirations? Hope against all hope? What are your passions? There is a wonderful song by Michael W. Smith called “Secret Ambition.” When I first heard this song, God awakened a desire in me to bring a woman’s conference to our church for the first time. He then drew me into a speaking ministry as He called ME to be the speaker at the conference. I had no idea that this passion was inside me until God awakened it. Ask God to awaken you to the secret desires of your heart…..the plans He has for you….the dreams He has given you.
- Read Ezekiel 36:25-28 and write it in your own words what God is going to do.
- Make a list of ways you would like to be transformed during this bible study. How do you want God to change you? What are your personal goals with this study? What are your personal expectations? Why are you reading this? What do you hope to accomplish? What are things in your heart that you want God to remove? What are things you want Him to place in your heart? How do you see yourself changed at the end of the six weeks? What drew you to the study in the first place? What does this “Heart Makeover”mean to YOU?
- – – – – – -
I’m excited to share this journey & others with you all! (Check back later for my answers to Tracy’s questions) Word-Filled Wednesdays helps keep me digging into His Word creating Scripture graphics which is one of my greatest passions! I’m involved with others to maintain accountability in many different areas of my life:
- Weekly meetings with my mentor & friend to complete a study we’re doing! Daily phone calls to pray together!
- Word-Filled Wednesdays
- Sunday School Devotions: Masterwork: Essential Messages from God’s Servants
- Occasionally I read through Charles Stanley’s Early Morning Devotions: http://www.intouch.org/magazine/daily-devotional
- At the Well Monday Bible Studies (Shared above), and
- Good Morning Girls accountability group through email; and Women in the Word Wednesday’s blog posts!
- – – – – – -
Additionally in my search for a Scripture graphic this morning, I came across another blogpost for Psalm 37 at DwellingintheWord.wordpress.com!