Posted on August 28, 2007 by hljourney
Each week Otto will post three (or more) questions; Otto tries to keep them on the ‘light’ side. Once you’ve copied and pasted them into your blog, come back and leave a comment there.
1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most?
2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy?
Spring/Fall days – not too hot; not too cold! Although a lot of this summer has been wonderful sunny days, but not too hot!
3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in?
hmmm… I’d have to say, misting rain because it makes the roads slick like oil on them that you can’t see.
4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you’ve had in your lifetime?
A tornado when I was about 8 years old.
5. Share a “weather picture” with us!
These pictures were taken after a big wind storm hit our area, and a tornado hit close by. It flipped over our large carport tent that was being held down by four HUGE tires for a lifted truck.
We moved the tent in between our garage and a line of trees… And this was a second wind storm/tornado just a couple months later…
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: Monday Madness |