Training Hearts has started school up for 2007-2008!
Here is our first assignment!
A. I started blogging for two reasons. 1) I am helping out the Children’s Ministry as a co-teacher of Mission Friends. I have read through several different blogs in the past, and felt keeping a blog would be an awesome way to communicate with the parents and students of our class… so I started exploring which blog would work best for us. While doing so, of course I needed to test out and work with entries so enters my #2) I felt led to share my journey as I walk with our heavenly Father! So – thats why I now have a personal blog… and still in several places – trying to choose the best one for me and for Mission Friends!
B. My dream place to blog:
Surround me with God’s creations, His glorious scents, add some butterflies…
C. Answer these questions:
- What time do you usually blog? Early in the morning before my children wake-up or late at night when they’re asleep.
- What is your favorite drink? I love the smell of coffee and love to drink it; but my favorite right now is decaf iced-tea!
- What is your favorite book? Besides the Bible; Believing God by Beth Moore
- What is your favorite dessert? Lemon meringue pie
- Share a Scripture that has been an inspiration in your growth with Christ. WHATEVER is true, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things. – Philippians 4:8
I love this verse – helping me to stay focused on the positives!
Come join us in class!