Missing In Blogville
Please forgive me, as I’ve been out of the loop here for quite some time. I don’t have any stories to share, no situations that couldn’t allow me online, nor anything else to really explain my non-bloggin time. Basically, I guess, I’ve just been VERY busy with working nights, sleeping in the AM as much as possible, kids out of school, Volunteer opportunities, family cookouts, birthdays… you name it. I apologize for not keeping up on Our Journey posts, for not continuing with My Walk Monday, and any other posts you may have looked forward to.
- My youngest overcame Rotavirus!!! It took him a while, and I thank everyone for their continued prayers.
- I have caught up on my Bible reading and look forward to posting Our Journey updates as soon as possible.
- I continue to praise God for the success of A Helper’s Heart, my ElderCare Companion business! He has blessed me with a helper’s heart to care for others around. I so enjoy being a caregiver… it truely allows me to share His love with others.
- I ask for prayers for friends – dealing with different types of cancer: Linda D., Laura’s Mom, Ray W., and Bob.
- I praise God for the return of our youth and the wonderful week they all had at CentriFuge!
There is so much more that I could go on and on about… but I want to get to the Our Journey post. So, until later – God Bless, HL