In the month of June, here in the US, we celebrate Father’s Day on the third Sunday of the month = June 21st! I’ve been thinking the last couple of weeks and think that some Dad’s need to be celebrated more then one day a year… so I hope to journal with you as my boys & I celebrate my husband, their Dad throughout the entire month of June, maybe just the week before Father’s Day, or how about once every X amount of days; because one day is just not enough.
Following you’ll find what we’ve chosen to do and links to websites for other ideas! Share your thoughts and comments as we celebrate our Dad’s this June! And as always … thanks for joining me!
Celebrate Your Dad:
- Share Father’s Day Inspirational Quotes as your Facebook/MySpace status
- Give a card or send an e-card daily/every other day…
- Make a photo collage of the past year
- Search websites for craft/other ideas
Father’s Day Holiday Site
Celebrating Father’s Day on a Budget
Father’s Day Quotes
Gifts Dads Love
Father’s Day e-cards
- Mom’s/Children leave notes he’ll find throughout the day/month
- Make his favorite dinner
Let me know your ideas!