I know it’s been a while; but seasons are changing around here & I’m still busy!! But, busy is good – it just depends on how we look at things. I’ve been working in the elder-care field again!! Thanking God daily for using me here when home needs slow – my business is all to the glory of Him who guides me.
I wanted to stop in today to let you all know about two different books I’m about to embark on! The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie OMartian AND 31 Days of Praise: Enjoying God Anew by Ruth & Warren Myers!
So excited to share another SHMILY journey with a group on Facebook getting ready to read through The Power of a Praying Parent! I’ve had this book for quite some time – began to read it; but never finished. So hopefully this time with the accountable and encouragement – I’ll complete it!
Regardless of whether you have a book or not, you can still pray each day for your child(ren) by stopping by Amy’s blog to see the topic of the day. She will have them listed on the sidebar of her blog, so no matter when you start, you can check them when it’s convenient for you. Amy’s blog is: Dandelion Seeds!
Amy will also be posting on the SHMILY Time fan page, so if you would like, you can follow there as well. You can get there by clicking the following link: http://www.facebook.com/SHMILYtime
Please don’t hesitate in joining us as we pray for our children
- Becoming a Praying Parent
- Releasing My Child into God’s Hands
- Securing Protection from Harm
- Feeling Loved and Accepted
- Establishing an Eternal Future
- Honoring Parents and Resisting Rebellion
- Maintaining Good Family Relationships
- Attracting Godly Friends and Role Models
- Developing a Hunger for the Things of God
- Being the Person God Created
- Following Truth, Rejecting Lies
- Enjoying a Life of Health and Healing
- Having the Motivation for Proper Body Care
- Instilling the Desire to Learn
- Identifying God-Given Gifts and Talents
- Learning to Speak Life
- Staying Attracted to Holiness and Purity
- Praying Through a Child’s Room
- Enjoying Freedom from Fear
- Receiving a Sound Mind
- Inviting the Joy of the Lord
- Destroying an Inheritance of Family Bondage
- Avoiding Alcohol, Drugs, and Other Addictions
- Rejecting Sexual Immorality
- Finding the Perfect Mate
- Living Free of Unforgiveness
- Walking in Repentance
- Breaking Down Ungodly Strongholds
- Seeking Wisdom and Discernment
- Growing in Faith
- Praying for Your Adult Children
& using the Adult Children addition book too!